You are a temporary worker
ITTA is a partner of Temptraining, the continuing education fund for temporary workers
- This training fund can subsidize continuing education for anyone who works for an employer subject to the Collective Work Agreement (CCT) Rental of services.
You are a private person, employed or a self-employed person in the Canton de Genève
- We accept the "Chèques Annuel de Formation (CAF)" of the Geneva State
- The "Chèque Annuel de Formation(CAF)" is intended for the professional development of adults, within the framework of the Geneva law on continuous training of January 1, 2001
You are a job seeker registered at the unemployment insurance
- Our offer includes numerous training courses which are part of the Labor Market Measures (MMT), approved by the Cantonal Employment Office (OCE) of the Canton de Genève and the Employment Service (SDE) of the Canton de Vaud.
- Your advisor has access to all these training courses listed in the MMT catalogue
- Any request or registration must be processed and validated by your personal advisor
All of these funding methods depend on your professional and personal situation
- Contact us for any further information